Whether you’re going from a day at the office to a night out on the town, or you’re just looking for a way to add a touch of glamour to your everyday makeup, transitioning your makeup from day to night can be a quick and easy way to change your look.
Here are a few tips on how to transition your makeup from day to night:
- Start with a good base. A good foundation will help to even out your skin tone and create a smooth canvas for your makeup. If you’re going for a more natural look during the day, you can use a light-coverage foundation. If you’re going for a more dramatic look at night, you can use a medium- to full-coverage foundation.
- Add some definition to your eyes. During the day, you can use a light-colored eyeshadow and a bit of eyeliner to define your eyes. At night, you can add some more drama by using darker eyeshadows and a thicker line of eyeliner.
- Don’t forget your lashes. Mascara is a must-have for any makeup look, but it’s especially important for night time. A good mascara will help to open up your eyes and make them look brighter.
- Amp up your lips. A bold lip is a great way to transition your makeup from day to night. During the day, you can wear a sheer or tinted lip balm. At night, you can go for a more dramatic lip color, such as red, pink, or purple.
Finish with a setting spray. A setting spray will help to keep your makeup looking fresh and flawless all night long.
Here are some additional tips for transitioning your makeup from day to night:
- Use a darker blush. A darker blush will add some warmth and dimension to your face, making it look more dramatic.
- Add some highlighter. Highlighter is a great way to add a touch of glamour to your makeup look. Apply it to the high points of your face, such as your cheekbones, brow bone, and Cupid’s bow.
- Wear false eyelashes. False eyelashes are a great way to add some extra drama to your makeup look. If you’re not used to wearing false eyelashes, start with a pair of natural-looking lashes.
- Change your hairstyle. A new hairstyle can completely transform your makeup look. If you’re going for a more dramatic look at night, you can try wearing your hair up in a glamorous updo.
If you’re looking for a professional to help you transition your makeup from day to night, be sure to contact Shilpi Bhatia Makeup Studios. Shilpi is a top makeup artist in Delhi NCR, and she specializes in creating custom makeup looks that flatter every face.
Shilpi is passionate about helping her clients look and feel their best, and she takes pride in creating looks that are both beautiful and timeless. She is also a master of blending different techniques and products to create looks that are both unique and flattering.
If you’re planning a special event, be sure to contact Shilpi Bhatia Makeup Studios to schedule a consultation. She will work with you to create a makeup look that is perfect for you and your special day.
Visit Shilpi Bhatia Makeup Studios’ website to learn more about her services and to book a consultation.